Retail Services et al. Committee
Welcome to the retail services committee area.
The Retail Services et al. Committee will:
- Be comprised of 8-20 individuals representing in a balanced way the perspectives and interests of all pharmacies, clinics, medical services, and other “retail health delivery” locations in the Louisville metropolitan statistical area (including Southern Indiana).
- Help develop and recommend policies, procedures and strategies that will A.) improve ability of pharmacies, clinics et al. to improve patient care and reduce their costs and B.) improve quality and reduce costs of healthcare for all citizens in the Louisville community.
- Educate pharmacies, clinics et al. that it represents about LouHIE activities and opportunities, and identify their interests and concerns. This will include formation and support of an online “Forum”.
- Appoint a Director for the LouHIE board of directors, who shall also serve as the Chair of the Retail Delivery et al. Committee.
Time Commitment and Responsibilities:
- Attend committee meetings on a monthly or as needed basis.
- Be available by phone and/or e-mail to answer questions from constituents, LouHIE staff and/or other board members.
Structure: Two sub-committees will be formed to meet monthly or as needed:
- Medical services
- Each committee will elect a chair and the two chairs will serve as co-directors on the LouHIE Board. Other sub-committees may need to be formed in future to represent other stakeholders.
Click Here to:
Apply to join this committee (requires approval)
View membership roster and contact information (members only)
Propose a new member of this committee
Propose a Member
View private "member only" documents
Manage committee (accept members, send mail, etc.)